Rozconc replied

86 weeks ago

Nikon 1 V1 Video Bit Rate For 1080p > urlin.us/5rjbv

Show Spoiler

be16d7bf77
The only negative thing is the flash situation (no hot shoe), but I suppose for videographers looking for an unobtrusive camera with quick AF, this is kind of perfect. How can this be? Here is the thing: mov is a container for a compressed video file. my camera can shoot in either 720p or 1080i. There's one proviso, which is that the still image must match the 16:9 aspect ratio of the movie itself, meaning that stills captured in this manner have a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels (8.3 megapixels), but where most cameras either don't allow stills at all during movie capture, limit them to the same resolution as the captured video, or require an interruption of one or more seconds in the video while the still is captured, Nikon's solution is clearly head-and-shoulders above the crowd in this area. My camera (Olympus SZ-30MR produces both 720p and 1080p (eliminating the 1080i discussion). The result is flicker-free video. jeff-c's gear list:jeff-c's gear list Sony RX100 Sigma DP3 Merrill Nikon D50 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 +1 more Reply Reply with quote Complain Denny Smith 16 • Regular Member • Posts: 333 Re: 54 Mbps! In reply to jeff-c • May 25, 2014 Was the sample you tested 1080/60p? If so, that would make sense, as the V1 was 24 Mbps, at 60p it should be twice that rate, or more, around 50+Bps rate. And yeah, audio is meh on the V1. Although pros and many advanced amateurs can "pull focus" (adjust the focus manually) while filming video, and indeed may well prefer to do so, considering focus to be another means of expressing their artistic vision, it's very much a learned skill, and something few people ever manage to do really well. So he quickly invested in a bigger, bulkier but professional looking camera which he put on an even bigger tripod.

I agree with Sean that 1080i can cause interlaced artifacts (combing effect) when there is too much motion in a shoot. Unfortunately, it failed: for a reason beyond my knowledge, I could not keyframe the audio volume, it simple did not work this time (while it usually does&) So in the finalised video, the audio is still a mess. Nikon J1 Video Tweet Share Camera Reviews / Nikon Cameras / Nikon 1 i Full Review J1 Overview Design Operation Optics Exposure Performance Samples Gallery Video Prices Navigate Review J1 Overview Design Operation Optics Exposure Image Quality Flash Performance Specifications Samples Test Shots Thumbnails Gallery Video Prices Check out the links below for more sample images, videos and image quality analysis: Nikon J1 Optics page (Crops from images shot with the camera's kit lens, if sold as a kit) Nikon J1 Sample Images page (Index to all standard test shots, with explanations) Nikon J1 Thumbnails page (Thumbnails of all shots, including RAWs, with EXIF data) Nikon J1 Gallery page (Regular photos taken with the Nikon J1) Nikon J1 Video Recording High-definition video capture has become a must-have feature in this year's interchangeable-lens cameras, and essentially all the major manufacturers now provide some form of video capture in their compact system cameras. The camera that really introduced me into photography and movie making was the Panasonic Lumix LX3. It is not only distraction, but can ruin a shot. I appreciate your comments. In the end, my plan was to render a 24Mbt bitrate file with Movie Maker, and then import this file into Vegas, and do the final audio work there. Vegas handles the 550D mov files just fine, but it has huge issues with Nikons movs. Filter effects and toning are applicable only for monochrome images.

downscale 4k to 1440p vs 1080pgo goa gone 2013 hindi 720p hdrip alibaloch silverrg subtitlesdora the explorer 1080p vs 720pnatsume yuujinchou shi 720p vs 1080iziyafet izle 720p or 1080phdmi cable 1080i vs 1080pwhite house down 1080p downloadproyector epson home cinema 730 hd 720p 3lcd projector reviewdiario de um vampiro 5 temporada 720ppearl harbor bdrip 1080p ita
Please log in to post a reply.